Monday 6 December 2010

Not A Poem: Friends/Whanau/Co-Writers and Book Lovers! - I Need Your Help!

Thank-you to all those reading my blog. It has now had 300 hits since I set it up just over a month ago from a number of my Facebook friends to people I don't know as far away as Norway, Croatia, Singapore and the US. I appreciate the comments and feedback that I've had from all you readers out there so far.

I would love to have more feedback with comments written on here regularly rather than on my Facebook page. I can keep a record of all comments much more easily on my blog and use all your comments to support the development of my writing rather than on Facebook.

To enable this I would love a 'critical mass' of people/friends/whanau/co-writers/supporters/book lovers/poets who will challenge me on any part of my work that doesn't sound quite right or things they don't quite understand. I'm also very keen to have those that support me and like what I produce to follow me on my blog as well! 

So, if that sounds like you...come and FOLLOW me (no disciple puns intended!)
HOW TO FOLLOW? If you have a GOOGLE, TWITTER or YAHOO account just click on the FOLLOW button (widget) located underneath my picture here on my blog. If you don't have any account you have to set one up by clicking on the FOLLOW button located just below my picture and follow the instructions to set up a GOOGLE account (it's free). It will enable you to follow me and do all manner of things on BLOGGER (even set up your own blog!! I will follow you!!!). Apologies, but if you are as techno-illiterate as me it may take a long time to work out how it is done to get this all set up. But to those who persevere, I would love to have about 5 or so followers to get the ball rolling...So if you're keen, please come and join me!

And because it is nearly Christmas, (and for all your perseverance in setting up an account to follow me) I'm giving away three books to three of the first 'followers'. Choose a book of choice from those that I've reviewed here on my blog and see it as a wee thank-you for helping me on my journey.

I appreciate all your current and future support to me as a budding writer on my blog.

Kia-ora mai ra,

Timu

No comments:

Post a Comment