Monday 27 December 2010

Blog Note: Taking a Break from Poetry, Thank-yous and Best Wishes

For the last few weeks I have put my poetry writing on hold and have succumbed to the pull of children's novels. Presently I am in the middle of reading, reading and reading and am enjoying being lost in the novels that I have picked up to read over the Christmas holidays. I am also in the middle of writing a children's novel and am shaping my first chapter and would like to post it here for some feedback in the next couple of weeks before I go back to work. Apart from reading I will aim to review some of the children's novels that I've read. I am awaiting a batch of books from New Zealand authors that I ordered some time ago but due to the recent snow here in Northern Ireland I might not get it until next Christmas. I will review those in due course.

Thanks to my wife for her unending and constructive feedback that she has given on all of my writing. Thanks too to Anna (New Zealand), Jodi (USA) and Marg (about to move to Australia) for joining me on my journey with this blog, I thoroughly appreciate it! Looking forward to more joining me on my journey.

'Blogger' is wonderful as you can actually see who is viewing your blog and I know I now have regular visitors from places such as Croatia and Russia and am pleased there are people interested in what I am writing and reviewing.

I trust everyone had a great Christmas time. I wish you all the best for 2011 and look forward to connecting with more of you here on the blogspot network. Nga mihi aroha ki a koutou katoa.

Timu

No comments:

Post a Comment